Once a business has a loan with us, we’re here to provide customer service for the entire life of the loan.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Once the loan funds, we’ll contact you with all the payment details.
- Another financial institution will appear on your monthly bank statement for your payment, but OSDC remains your service provider and primary contact.
- We will follow up to get your tax and insurance information each year.
- We will send you an annual tax statement.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- You will not receive a monthly statement.
- Your loan payment will come out of your account via ACH automatically each month.
- You can refer to your amortization schedule to track your loan balance. Give us a call if you ever have a question or want to confirm your balance.
- SBA 504 borrowers can view their payment history and loan balance online via the SBA 504 Borrower Portal.
CONTACT US IF YOU…
- Have questions about your payment.
- Need copies of your loan documents.
- Have a change of ownership in the business.
- Want to change your primary contact person.
- Change your bank account information.
- Want to refinance another lender’s loan.
- Are considering future expansion.
- Have any questions at all.